Melanie Couper B.App.Sci (Physiotherapy)
Melanie Couper is a physiotherapist with a special interest in pelvic health. She has post-graduate training in both men & women’s pelvic health including:
- Urinary & fecal continence issues (including some types of constipation)
- Birth preparation & recovery
- Post-natal services include lactating breast care
- Prostatectomy preparation & recovery
- Sexual function
- Pelvic pain
- Pessary fitting for pelvic organ prolapse support
- Preventative pelvic health & ”Second half of Life” pelvic assessment & planning
Mel is experienced in offering pelvic health services to the LGBTQI community. She has a Cert. 1 in Sensorimotor Psychotherapy (Trauma) through the Australian Childhood Foundation. Her work is also influenced by Pilates, Feldenkrais & parenthood.
Would you like to book an appointment with us?
Our online booking system is available 24/7 for your convenience. It is quick and easy, and your appointment will be confirmed immediately.